Tuesday, December 18, 2012

23 Weeks!

How far along? 23 Weeks 3 Days
Size of baby:  Either an ear of corn or a large papaya - totally depends on the app.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm up to about 10 lbs now.
Maternity clothes:  Still yes.  Of course.
Gender:  Sweet baby boy  
Movement: Lots of movement now.  B got to feel him kick the other day.  It was amazing!
Sleep: Getting better.  I only woke up once last night!
What I miss:  Since it's the holidays I miss a nice glass of wine.  For some reason I feel like a glass of wine goes hand in hand with the holidays.
Cravings: Just food in general.  I can't seem to get enough!
Best moment this past week: B feeling baby H kick!
Symptoms: Just the stuffy nose. 
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas! 
Milestones: His face is almost fully formed
Mood: Pretty good.  I had a hormal rage moment this weekend, but pretty good otherwise!
Signs of labor? Nope!
Wedding rings on or off? On

And I finally have a legit picture of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment