Tuesday, January 29, 2013

29 Weeks

I know I have been seriously slacking.  I'm very sorry about that!  But, I'm back with the weekly preggo round up and I have pictures!  :)

How far along? 29 Weeks 3 Days
Size of baby:  A butternut squash.  I saw on this weekend, and holy cow it's big!
Total weight gain/loss: Last I weighed myself I think I was around 19 lbs or so.  I'm totally fine with that!  I am having some trouble coming to terms with the size of me.  But, I know it just means that me and baby are healthy.  We worked too long and hard for this for me to care about getting big.  Or massive.
Maternity clothes: Yes and yes!
Gender:  Sweet little boy!  Holt Fairfield Watts II
Movement: All the time.  He's quite the little mover and shaker in there.  His new thing is to chill out right beneath my rib cage.  That's real comfy for mommy.
Sleep: Not great.  I can't get comfortable, I wake up to pee or change positions.  I guess I'm just getting ready for those real sleepless nights.
What I miss:  Sleeping comfortably through the night!
Cravings: I realized last night that my craving has been fried chicken.  I eat fried chicken salads or chicken tenders or Chick Fil A a LOT more than I used to
Best moment this past week:  Making good progress on the nursery.  It's come a long way!
Symptoms: Dry sinuses.  And I'm sore all the time - my back, my hips.  I have a feeling my waddle isn't too far behind...

What I'm looking forward to: Going to the doctor tomorrow and hearing my little guy's heartbeat.
Milestones: Baby's brain is now getting wrinkles.  He's getting fatter, so between that and the wrinkles, he's beginning to be able to regulate his own body temperature
Mood: Pretty good most days
Signs of labor? No and no
Wedding rings on or off? Well, I'm down to one ring out of three (engagement ring and 2 wedding bands).  But as long as I can wear one I'm happy!


And here's a quick nursery sneak peek...

1 comment: