Wednesday, December 18, 2013

These are my confessions*

*You must sing the title from the Usher song "Confessions" - cause that's what I'm doing.

Ok, technically, it should be titled "this is my confession".  Guys, I miss being pregnant.  Like woah.  Sometimes I ache for it.  I loved being pregnant.  I loved every single second of it.  Even when I was big and sore and swollen, I loved it.



I don't know if it's because I had a relatively easy pregnancy, or if it's because I tried soooo hard and wanted it sooo bad, but I soaked up every single second.  I even find myself still resting my hand on my belly, like I did all the time when I was preggo.



I loved having B lay on my belly to feel the baby move.  I loved feeling him move myself.  I loved actually seeing him move the bigger and bigger he got.  I loved how pretty my hair was.  It was so thick and lovely.  LOL  I loved the pregnancy glow.  I loved the cute preggo clothes.


Seriously, how great does my hair look?  LOL

And, now I miss it.  Basically, I have pregnancy fever.  Do NOT confuse that with baby fever.  I definitely do not want another baby now, if ever.  I am so madly in love with sweet little H that I'm not sure I ever want another baby.  But, boy could I be pregnant again.  It was the best 37 weeks. 




I miss it so much I've actually given serious consideration to being a surrogate.  However, since I didn't have a normal healthy pregnancy, I'm out of the running.  Who knows, maybe one day I'll give in and decide I'm ready for #2.  But, right now, I'm content loving my sweet boy and missing being knocked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment