Wednesday, December 5, 2012

21 Weeks


21 Weeks 4 Days
Well, well, well.  Look who finally took a picture to post on the weekly update.  Sure, it's in the bathroom at work. But, a picture is a picture.  I feel like I look SUPER pregnant today, hence the photographic evidence.


How far along? 21 Weeks 4 Days
Size of baby:  A pomegranate.  He's 10.5 inches and weighs about a pound

Total weight gain/loss: Holding steady at around 7 or so.  B said he thinks I look like I'm losing weight and it's all going to the baby.  He's a smart one, that husband of mine.
Maternity clothes:  Oh definitely.  I'm not sure how I'm ever going to return to pants with a waistband.
Gender:  Bouncing baby BOY!


Movement: Still not a ton.  I want to be able to feel this kid move!
Sleep: Ugh.  I can't even go there this week.  I have bronchitis so I don't sleep for crap - I'm coughing, congested, uncomfortable.  It is not good.
What I miss:  Nothing really this week.
Cravings:  Nothing really. 

Best moment this past week: Finding out Kate Middleton was pregnant!!  Is that weird?
Symptoms: See above about sleep.  But, I guess that's not really a preggo symptom is it?  Did I mention I found my first stretch mark a week or two ago?  Let's add that to the list.
What I'm looking forward to: Finally decorating my house for Christmas.  It'll be our last one as a family of two.   

Milestones: He's learning the sense of touch and his grip is getting developed.  He can also perceive light and dark.
Mood: Happy, sniffly, coughy.  I'm almost half the darn dwarves all crammed into one pregnant lady!
Signs of labor? No thank you!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

1 comment: