Friday, December 7, 2012

5 For Friday

Well, for something that was supposed to be a weekly thing, I sure have dropped the ball, huh?  So, here we go - 5 things I'm happy about/grateful for/excited about:

1.  Medicine!!  I saw my OB yesterday and she finally gave me some medicine to fix this darn bronchitis that won't quit.  I wanted to kiss her on the mouth!

2. Finally decorating my house for Christmas.  Something or another has kept me from getting it done so far, but I am tackling it this weekend!

Our tree and mantle all decorated last year


3. Spending Sunday doing some Christmas shopping with my sweet husband

4. Sleeping in this weekend!  I have slept like crap since I've been sick and can't wait to catch up on some zzzzzzzzzz's

5.  Can I say medicine again without looking like a drug addict? Cause seriously, I'm so glad to not be coughing up a lung every 30 second!

No comments:

Post a Comment