Monday, December 31, 2012

25 Weeks

I'm giving myself a pass for missing week 24.  You know, the holidays, blah blah blah!  Here we are with week 25!

How far along? 25 Weeks 2 Day.  I honestly had a fierce convo with B yesterday swearing I was 26 weeks.  Hooray for baby brian!
Size of baby:  This week varies a LOT - eggplant, rutabega, or cauliflower.  I'm going with eggplant.  It's easier to spell.
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself it a while.  We will go with 10-15
Maternity clothes:  Always
Gender:  Sweet baby boy  
Movement: Lots and lots of movement.  We watched the latest Batman movie the other day and he was going bananas.  Such a boy already!
Sleep: Complete and total crap.  I wake up around 2 or 3 and stay up for an hour.  Ugh.
What I miss:  Sleep.  But, I supposed I should get used to that, huh?
Cravings: Nothing really.  Although, I've noticed I eat a heck of a lot of fried chicken - salads or Chick Fil A.  MMMMMM
Best moment this past week: Getting my prenantal massage.  AMAZING!!!  I wanted to kiss my massage therapis on the mouth when she was done.
Symptoms: Stuffy dry nose and lack of sleep. Oh, and stretch marks.  They're coming and bringing friends.  Jerks. 
What I'm looking forward to: It's New Year's Eve, and we're going to a concert with some friends.  Should be a good time! 
Milestones: His body parts are becoming proportional to eachother and he's starting to fill out
Mood: So far so good!
Signs of labor? Nope!
Wedding rings on or off? On, ut they're getting a bit snug...

I actually have a pic this week!  Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment