Friday, June 14, 2013

5 on Friday


 
 
 
So, I'm doin a new 5 on Friday type of posting.  I did a few when I first started, but this one links to other bloggers.  I think.  I may have done it wrong.  I'm not exactly what you'd call tech savvy.  Here are the five highlights of the week.  Hooray!
 
1. We're taking the nugget on his first trip to the lake this weekend.  B's parents have a lake house about an hour and a half away, so we're taking a little weekend getaway with the bambino and two friends.
 

2. We started with our new babysitter yesterday.  Already we love her.  She sent pictures throughout the day and was very involved with him.  She'd ask questions to make sure everything went smoothly for her.  Day one and we already like her much better than the other person.


3.  Sleep is still going really well!  He has decided to pick back up his game of spit the paci out in the morning.  But, the good part about him being further away is that B now has to participate in the game.  Score one for mommy!

4. This picture of my sweet boys' feet just makes my heart smile.  B gets to celebrate his first Father's Day this weekend.  I'll come back on Monday with a post about all that.


5.  We had some great weather this week after a lot of rain.  We were able to sit on our back deck and grill out. We had steak, asparagus, and rosemary grilled potatoes.  We have a picture of it, but I look like Jabba the Hut, so I will refrain from putting it on the internet...

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment