Wednesday, June 12, 2013

On Social Media

I spent a good chunk of my day yesterday messing around with this here blog trying to change the look of it.  I also decided to add some social media links to the side bar.  Yes, I added my twitter link although I rarely rarely tweet.  Check me out!

I was going to add my Instagram feed as well.  But, in order to do that you have to make your profile public.  My IG feed is jam packed with pics of my little boo boo.  I'm just not sure how I feel about anyone and everyone being able to access those pics.  Yes, I know this is a public blog, and the same rule should apply here.  However, very few people actually read this little piece of the internet.  So, I'm ok sharing with you, my virtual pals.  So, in that vein, I thought I'd just share my IG handle here and if you're interested in follwing me, send me a request.  I'll be sure to add you!  You know, if I know who you are :)  I'm candacerwatts on IG.  Come visit!

And, since I prefer blog posts with pictures, here's a shot of some hydrangeas from our garden.  It's been raining like crazy here in NC for the better part of a week, so our hydrangea bush has gone bananas.  The blooms are mostly blue this year, which is not my favorite.  So, what did I do?  I clipped all the purpley pinkey ones for the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment