I was perusing Pinterest the other day and came across a pin of "30 things my kids need to know about me". Well, my kid is 3 months old so the only thing he needs to know about me is if I'm going to feed him on time. And maybe if I'm going to change his diaper. He's needs are small for now. Howerver, around that same time I was also trying to come up with clever blog ideas to avoid this blog becoming a baby-centric blog. So, this sounded perfect! That's 30 whole prompts that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Woo hoo!
So, today's prompt is 20 random facts about me. Here we go...
1. My favorite colors are pink and grey
2. I constantly come up with these grand plans of things I want to do, and rarely follow through
3. I actually follow through on important stuff
4. I met my husband online when I was 24
5. My shoe size used to be 8 or 8.5, but my feet got bigger while I was knocked up and am now closer to a size 9
6. On the up side, my boobs also got bigger!
7. I've lived in my house for almost 3 years which is the longest I've ever lived anywhere since I moved out of my parent's house
8. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up
9. I'm not sure if I want to have more kids. I just love my little nugget too much to share that love!
10. My dog Finn is named after "McVet" Finn from Grey's Anatomy years ago
11. My dog Hippo is named from the Christmas song "I Want a Hippopatamus for Christmas" (also, if you have never heard that song, look into it!)
12. I have seen every episode of Sex and the City countless times and can almost quote all of every episode
13. My favorite movie is Hope Floats
14. I have awful taste in music
15. I was a cheerleader in high school and have zero rythm
16. I'm a horrible speller and I hate that Blogger doesn't underline stuff when it's misspelled like Word does
17. I feel like I'm constantly going to start a diet next Monday
18. I never start my diet the following Monday
19. There is nothing better to me than a weekend that I don't ever have to get out of my yoga pants
20. My yoga pants have never been to yoga
Whew, talk about random! I was all over the place there!
Stay tuned for the next prompt of 3 legit fears I have....