Sunday, November 4, 2012

17 Weeks!

How far along? 17 Weeks 1 Day

Size of baby:  either a bell pepper, an onion, or a turnip.  It depends on what website you look at!

Total weight gain/loss: Still 1-2 pounds

Maternity clothes:  Yes and yes!  Love them!!!

Gender:  We find out Thursday!  

Movement: Still just some flutters here and there.  Very rare still

Sleep: Much better since we kicked the pups off the bed!  But, now I'm dealing with really dry sinuses so that's not helping much.

What I miss:  Bloody Marys.  Why do I really only miss the alcohol?

Cravings: Nothing really this week.  Although, I've noticed I have been eating a fried chicken salad much more than normal!

Best moment this past week: Realizing my belly feels like more baby than chub!

Symptoms: Just the sinus stuff

What I'm looking forward to: My mom coming to visit to find out the gender!!!

Milestones: The nugget is growing and growing

Mood: Good. I think I'm in nesting mode.  I organized 2 closets today and picked out paint samples for the nursery

Signs of labor? No, thank God!  This little nugget still has plenty of cooking to do!!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

And here's the weekly pic!



2 comments:

  1. Your belly is making my belly jealous - absolutely gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!! Isn't it funny that we can't wait to have the big belly?! Most women dread it, but after all we went through, we embrace it.

      Delete