Friday, November 16, 2012

5 For Friday!

I missed last weeks 5 for Friday post since I was busy getting nursery stuff done with my momma.  So, here's this weeks!

1. I'm thankful I got to have B's grandfather in my life for 4.5 years.  He passed away yesterday and he was truely one of the sweetest, most kind people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.  I feel truly blessed to have been a part of his family.

2. I get to go home next week and meet my sweet nephew Carson!!!  And, get to love on his brother, my other sweet nephew Mason.  I just love those boys and can't wait to hug them to pieces!!!

3. The nursery is coming right along and that makes me VERY happy.  It's nice to finally be able to get stuff done and not just be in the planning stages.

This is the color we painted it - Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter

4. The sun is finally out today!!  All week long the weather has been cold and grey and wet.  Thank goodness the sun is finally out!!

This has been me, all week long

5. Starbucks is doing 2 for 1 between 2 and 5 for the next few days.  I see a decaf peppermint mocha in my future this afternoon!!!!

Mmmmmmmmm


Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment