Tuesday, November 27, 2012

20 Weeks

Guess who doesn't have a picture yet again this week!  This blogger!  We were out of town for Thanksgiving and I had a horrible migraine yesterday so I looked like a hot mess and was not going to have photographic evidence of it.  I swear I'll get better!!

How far along? 20 Weeks 3 Days


Size of baby:  A banana!  This week starts measuring from head to toe instead of head to rump

Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm around 7.  I enjoyed Thanksgiving a little too much!

Maternity clothes:  Still yes and still glorious!
Gender:  Sweet little BOY!!! 


Movement: Still not much.  B can't wait to feel him move and keeps his hands on my belly all the time
Sleep: Getting a bit better.  I started sleeping with a pillow between my knees and that has done wonders.
What I miss:  Nothing really this week

Cravings:  Still nothing.  Darn!  :)

Best moment this past week: Going home this week and seeing my family and meeting my sweet nephew C.  And, friends and family got to see the bump in person!
Symptoms: Dry stuffy nose.
What I'm looking forward to: Relaxing.  We've been going and going, I'm excited to just take it easy!


Milestones: He's developing taste buds and swollowing lots of amniotic fluid, which will help in digestion once he's born
Mood: Happy happy happy

Signs of labor? No way! 

Wedding rings on or off? Still on!

1 comment:

  1. I love that we're a week apart - I check yours out so I know what's coming!

    ReplyDelete