Tuesday, November 20, 2012

19 Weeks

I was a slacker again this week and didn't take a picture.  With B's grandfather's funeral and all the family time, we just couldn't fit one it.  I swear next week I'll be better!!

How far along? 19 Weeks 3 Days

Size of baby:  It depends on which app I'm using, this week he's been compared to a mango or an heirloom tomato


Total weight gain/loss: about 4 or 5.  I did see that from this point on I'm supposed to gain a pound a week though.

Maternity clothes:  Yep!  And, they're still glorious!  I'm finally starting to fill out my maternity shirts which is cool

Gender:  Sweet little BOY!!! 

Movement: The flutters are becoming more frequent, I think.  I'm also pretty sure he kicked Hippo in the head the other day when she was resting it on my belly.  And the sibling rivalry begins!

Sleep: Not great.  I can't get comfortable and I wake up several times a night.  No bueno.

What I miss:  Sushi. Mmmmmmmm

Cravings:  Still nothing.  I wish I did though so I could say I had these really weird cravings.
Best moment this past week: B putting together the crib.  So sweet he wanted to do it solo for his little guy

Symptoms: Uncomfortable sleep.  Ugh.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my family this week for Thanksgiving. 

Milestones: He's learning his sleep patterns this week.  Hopefully he develops good ones!

Mood: Happy happy happy

Signs of labor? No way!  We still have 20.5 weeks, so he needs to hang out in there for quite some time!


Wedding rings on or off? On!

No comments:

Post a Comment