Tuesday, November 13, 2012

18 Weeks

Again, sorry this is late!  And, no picture again this week.  We (by we I mean my mom and husband!) painted the nursery so the sticky chalkboard I usually pose with hasn't been put back up yet.

How far along? 18 Weeks 3 Days


Size of baby:  a Sweet Potato - so 5.6 inches


Total weight gain/loss: I'm not really sure.  I haven't weighed myself in a while and I don't look at the doctor.  We'll go with a fe


Maternity clothes:  Still yes!  I'm noticing my pre-preggo shirts are getting a bit short, I may have to go to all maternity all the time soon


Gender:  Bouncing baby BOY!!! 

Movement: Still just some flutters here and there.  They are getting more and more frequent.  We did see him being quite the little acrobat on the ultrasound, so we know he's a mover


Sleep: Eh.  I've been waking up way too early and tossing and turning much more than normal


What I miss:  Not much this week.  What can't I eat?  Eggs.  GROSS


Cravings: Nothing really.  I just MUST have something once it sounds good


Best moment this past week: Seeing our little nugget again!  And confirming that it's a boy!


Symptoms: Still sinus stuff and my boobs are massive!


What I'm looking forward to: Getting the crib delivered and all set up


Milestones: He's growing and looking good!


Mood: Happy and healthy!


Signs of labor? No, thank God!  This little nugget still has plenty of cooking to do!!

Wedding rings on or off? On!




No comments:

Post a Comment